Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cookie Dough!!!

The goal was to get cookie dough mixed up today, even if I had to stay up all night to get it done. Thankfully, it is only 10:00pm..and I'm done :)  Or at least with the cookie dough that can be made ahead of time.

So here it is all packaged up to sit in the refrigerator until tomorrow.


1. My version of hermits: a spice cookie with chopped dried cherries and chopped pecans

2. Soft sugar Cookies

3. Gingerbread Cutouts

4. Peanut Butter Cookies

5. Cappuccino Cookies

On the list for the next round: Gingerbread Biscotti, Almond Chocolate Chip Biscotti, Sugar Cookie Cutouts, and Ginger Molasses and of course, Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin :)

Note:  These cookie recipes are all egg free and dairy free for those with allergies to egg and dairy, almost any cookie can be made just leaving the eggs out and/or replacing the "dairy products" with a non-dairy version, such as dairy free margarine and almond/soy milks.  I will post the recipes with each individual cookie post :)

And this weekend I will be testing out my hand at some "splenda" cookies for my buddy, Dave...

No comments:

Post a Comment