Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day #9 & #10 of 30

Day #9, I woke up to 8 inches of snow and counting...and let me tell you Jillian Michaels has nothing on mother nature and her very heavy, wet 8-10 inches of snow and the 3 hours it took me to shovel it...so no Jillian Michaels beating today.  The snow shovel got the best of me.

But I did take pictures of what I ate, however I wasn't feeling the best, so I wasn't really THAT hungry today, hope I'm not getting sick :(

Funny thing...I unintentionally did the day backwards...this is breakfast:

And this was supper.


Day #10, horrible sinus headache, ugh.  I spend most of the day in and out of the shower, trying to get rid of this annoying headache.  I am happy to say I took a few pictures today, and after 3 hot showers and a fair amount motrin I was able to take my butt kicking from Jillian. (gonna feel that in the morning!)

 Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner was some Ramen Noodles that my oldest son cooked, since I wasn't feeling good, thank you JT :)

Then I had a little "treat" after everyone was in bed...Double Chocolate Klondike bar..mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment