Tuesday, February 18, 2014

After School Snack

Everyone is back to school now! Or at least until the next snow day.

My snacks are not always this involved or time consuming, but I was enjoying some "down time" in the kitchen.

We have mini "chik'n burgers", veggies and dip, and some organic gelatin-free gummies, with chocolate almond milk.

So I started with...
A nice whole grain bread :)

Used a very small glass to cut "buns" the size of chik'n nuggets.

Brushed with some melted Earth Balance spread.

Toasted on a hot griddle.

My favorite meatless chik'n nuggets...

Warmed and browned in a "green pan" with a little bit of Earth Balance.

In the meantime, I cut out some veggie cheese and lettuce circles.

Assembled...

The veggie sticks and dip...

The easiest part of this snack ;)
 

And here we go...all ready for my kiddos.






No comments:

Post a Comment