Thursday, July 24, 2014

I am BACK (again!)

I have just finished an exhausting 2 weeks of helping with a "rawsome" cooking class.  It was a great deal of fun, but we were working from 8:30am until between 7:30 and 8:30pm...thankfully I was able to skip out a few evenings early!  We did several raw recipes with a few cooked items mixed in, ALL vegan.  I am just going to post a few pictures of the finished products for now...I will post recipes and procedures later as I re-make some of these at home.


 Adam's Garden Burger
Up close ;)

 "Taco" (Homemade Tortilla-easier than I thought)

Thai Wrap

"Sushi" and Zucchini chips

Waffles and berries, homemade vegan "butter", and coconut cream

These were just a few of the pictures I had a chance to take...

Below is a picture of me with the wonderful group of ladies I worked with!  Remember to forgive the dark circles under the eyes and the over all "tired" look...this was taken after the last night of the 2 week stretch of classes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment