Sunday, January 26, 2014

The latest...

So we (me and my exchange student Sara) finished the 6 week power sculpt workout program before Christmas.  And life after Christmas was INSANE...so here on the 26th of January we are jumping back on track!  

The new workout program is Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30"...so do I expect to ACTUALLY get "ripped"...haha, no. However, I do expect to tone and tighten up some more, and maybe shed a little more 'flub' and replace it with some muscle.

Now, the plan is to "diary" our 30 days...this workout program comes with a meal plan.  That said, there wasn't much there for a vegetarian, so I decided to make my own, using her "calorie plan".  Instead of writing it all out, I've decided to photograph each meal and any snacks I eat...incase anyone is actually curious. ;)

So day one, I spend most of the day chopping, cooking, and preparing some things to make the week easier, should we get busy.  It is easy to eat healthy IF you fill the fridge with good foods.  

 Took this with a few other ingredients and turned it into... 
Veggie soup, Vegetarian Chili, and Lentil Stew.

Today I also prepped, veggies and "chick'n" for wraps and sandwiches and made a double batch of whole wheat blueberry muffins (I froze one batch for next week)

Breakfast

Lunch

Snack

Supper





No comments:

Post a Comment