Friday, January 10, 2014

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

So I'm back! Christmas, New Years, and a trip to Florida, has kept me quite busy and away from the computer.

This is the first time I've made pineapple-upside down cake, vegan.  The last pineapple-upside down cake was for my Grandma several years ago for her birthday.  It's funny how many things you remember when your loved ones pass away.  I had forgotten that this was her favorite cake.

So I'm not posting the recipe tonight, my eyes and my allergies are tellling me that it's about time to call it a night.  But I promise to update this post sometime next week and add the recipe I used.

For now, I'll just post the pics :)

Margarine, Brown Sugar, Pineapples, Cherries

In the oven...


Ok...it looks really dark, but it wasn't nearly as dark as the picture shows.

Mmmm....


I actually added a small dollop of whipped cream before serving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment